If you’re a vet looking for new leads, you might want to consider venturing into the world of TikTok.
Yes, that’s right – TikTok.
Tons of my clients get flooded with new business and leads by using TikTok to its full potential. And, since more and more people are using it (800 million users worldwide), there will surely be new potential customers in your area who would love to see your fun 15-second pet videos.
Why Veterinarians Should Use TikTok
Every small business should be using TikTok and there are a number of reasons why vets should use TikTok. For one, it’s a great way to connect with potential customers on a personal level. You can show off your personality and build trust with viewers by sharing fun videos of you and your staff working with animals.
Furthermore, TikTok is an incredibly powerful marketing tool. That cute puppy video you posted may help some users choose who their dog will see for the next checkup.
Finally, TikTok is a great way to connect with other pet professionals. You can network and collaborate with others in the industry, which can only help your business grow.
How To Get Started On TikTok
Now that you know why vets should be on TikTok, it’s time to learn how to get started. The first thing you need to do is to create a business account. Let me show you how to get started:
1. Download the TikTok app and create a personal account.
2. Once you’ve logged in, go to “Me” and then click on the “…” sign.
3. Select “Manage My Account.”
4. Choose “Business Account.”
5. Follow the prompts to finish creating your new business account
It is important to use a business account for your veterinarian practice because TikTok will be able to customize its algorithm for your benefit, so your content can be seen by more potential customers in your area.
10 Types of Posts You Can Use To Promote Your Veterinarian Business
Now that you have a business account, it’s time to start creating content. Here are some ideas of the types of posts I thought of that you can use to promote your veterinarian business on TikTok:
1. Introductory Videos – Give viewers a tour of your facilities and introduce them to your staff. This is a great way to introduce yourself to the platform and your new followers.
2. How To Videos – Share helpful tips on how to take care of pets. For example, you could show viewers how to properly brush their dog’s teeth or trim their cat’s nails.
3. Pet Health Tips – Share valuable tips on pet health and wellness. Your followers will appreciate your expertise and will be more likely to bring their pets to you for care.
4. Pet Of The Month – Feature a different pet each month and share some fun facts about them. This is a great way to show off your love for animals and get potential customers interested in your services.
5. Before & After Videos – Showcase the amazing transformations you’ve helped pets achieve. This could be anything from weight loss to overcoming a debilitating injury.
6. Puppy and Kitten Videos – Everyone loves puppies and kittens, so be sure to share some adorable videos of them from time to time. This is an easy way to get views and engagement on your videos.
7. Testimonials – Share testimonials from happy customers. This is a great way to build trust with potential customers and show them that you’re the best possible option in the area.
8. Q&As – Answer common questions about pet care in a fun and engaging way. This is a great opportunity to show off your knowledge and expertise.
9. Collaborations – Collaborate with other pet professionals in your area. This is a great way to network and build relationships with others in the industry.
10 . Participate in Viral Trends – Keep an eye out for viral trends that you can participate in. This is a great way to get your business in front of a wider audience and have some fun while you’re at it.
By following the tips above, you’ll be well on your way to promoting your veterinarian business on TikTok. It is a great way to start getting a ton of views and build up your personal brand.
What About Tik Tok Ads?
Now that you’ve learned about how to use TikTok for your business, you may be wondering if you should invest in TikTok ads. The short answer is yes! TikTok ads are a great way to get your business in front of a wider audience and increase your leads.
If you’re not familiar with TikTok ads, it is one of the best ways my clients get new leads in all kinds of industries. Including vets!
Here are some of the benefits of running TikTok ads:
1. You can target your ideal customer with laser precision
2. The ad delivery system is very efficient, so you’re not wasting your budget on ads that aren’t being seen by your target audience
3. TikTok ads are very affordable, so you can work around your budget.
If you need help getting started with TikTok ads then schedule a free Zoom meeting with me here!
I will help you create an all-in-one marketing eco-system specifically designed for scaling small businesses and yes, TikTok is part of the strategy.
This will allow you to spend more time on the things you actually love to do while I take care of everything that has to do with lead generation (what I love to do). It’s a win-win for everyone.
What are you waiting for? Schedule a free Zoom call with me today!